Tagged: , room , house , decor , design , interior design , furniture , eclectic , chic , country , shabby chic , vintage , dining
Tagged: , art , tables , funky , color , rick cheadle , desibn , furniture , whimsy , love , red , purple , yellow , white , black , blue , circles , flower , paisley , abstrct , acrylics , abstract , colour , green , brown , oil , embossed , hand , painted , spiritual , folk , naive , outside , cool , ecclectic , design , illustration , whimsical , acrylic , dragonfly , eclectic , exotic , floral , graphic , handpainted , annie sloan. chalk paint , decor , shabby. french
APPLE iPAD APP EDITTNG ~
The Historic Palace Theatre in Lockport, NY, is a proscenium-arch-style space built in 1925 by Charles Dickinson. The decor is an eclectic mix of art deco and Italian Renaissance styles and is a replica of New York City’s Famous Paramount Theatre
Tagged: , Historic , Landmark , Palace , Theatre , Theater , Cinema , Movie , House , Processed , Camera , Projection , Front , Doors , Mosaic , Tiles , Vintage , Marquee , Poster , LLoyd , Nolan , Onasill , iPad , Apple , App , Editting , First , try , Photography , Effect , Edited on the iPad
Blogged about at roomlust.blogspot.com/.
Masculine/feminine in the office: a sturdy vintage banker’s desk sits in front of a delicate antiqued scalloped mirror. The soft pink palette is set off by bold orange accents. Design by Windsor Smith. (Paint color might be Romantic Pink, by Benjamin Moore.)
Mirror: $2,950, Windsor Smith Home Collection, windsorsmithhome.com.
Desk Chair: $3,700, Windsor Smith Home Collection, windsorsmithhome.com.
Artwork: Mark Shaw photograph "Fur Hat and Gown" $1,000, and photograph "Couture in Paris Courtyard #1" $1,800, both svenskamobler.com for information.
Photo by Miguel Flores-Vianna, Domino, August 2007.
Tagged: , interior , design , decor , decorating , home , interior designer , Windsor Smith , office , pink , pink paint , desk , banker’s desk , artwork , scalloped mirror , antique , modern , eclectic , Domino , Domino magazine , Hermes , Hermes box , orange
The guest bedroom of screenwriter Adam Herz’s Hollywood Hills home, decorated by Peter Dunham. Dunham designed the fabric for the vintage canopy bed and vintage love seat (the latter is upholstered in Fig Leaf from Hollywood at Home, hollywoodathome.com). The vintage bamboo chests are from Orange Furniture (orangefurniture.com); the ceramic lamps are also vintage. The ‘Gotham’ carpet is sold to the trade by Patterson, Flynn & Martin; the photograph of Elizabeth Taylor is by Yul Brynner, from Hollywood at Home.
Photo by Grey Crawford, Elle Décor, November 2008.
Tagged: , interior , design , decor , decorating , interior design , interior designer , Elle Decor , Hollywood , California , bedroom , Peter Dunham , canopy bed , leaf fabric , vintage , modern , midcentury , eclectic , bamboo , Elizabeth Taylor
I know, I know. Last year we started and then dropped off the map with this. It was a confusing time, don’t judge! Now we have our stuff more streamlined, we are more prepared.
Anyways, with that out of the way….
Thank you for your interest in being a blogger for *paper moon*! We are an eclectic and eccentric store that dabbles in clothing (for both masculine & feminine avatar shapes), accessories, and various themed decor. We don’t fit neatly into one genre, but do research heavily what we do and do take pride in that.
Before applying please read these requirements:
* Your blog needs to be at LEAST 3 months old and active.
* You must be willing to make at least 2 posts of *paper moon* products a month
* The blogged items need to be clearly seen to count as one of the two products a month
* *paper moon* really values it’s relationships with bloggers. Communication is essential for good relationships. You will need to notify us by both NC & IM that an item has been blogged. We in return will cross post the link to both plurk and our FB page.
* If you use flickr, you will need to add your blogged images to the Flickr group: *paper moon*: WORN
Notes regarding consideration:
* *paper moon* is a huge fan of creativity. Also, of skill. High quality & interesting photos are a big plus and weigh heavily in your favour.
* Blogger packs will be sent out via a closed subscriber system. No group slot needed. Isn’t that nice?
* We release items often, for both the store and events. You will be getting a lot of blogger packs. You do not need to blog all the items. Blog what gets you excited.
* If you can not fulfill your 2 a month requirements (RL, too busy, away from SL for extended time). Let us know! We are understanding and know life happens. But if you don’t, and don’t reach your requirements we will sadly have to drop you. Again, we are big on open communication. 🙂
DEADLINE IS April 1st
link to apply:
Tagged: , *pm* , *paper moon* , blogger , blogger app , 2015